life updates

Hello my darlings ^^

At the end of the month I will no longer have a day job.

 Good news commissions will be open more often, and done faster due to it will now be my only job ..

This isn't a bad thing. I am going from insanly stressful day job to doing something I love..

My prices will not change anymore and i have included background in with the price simple clothing and like normal 2 characters for options 4-6 ..super complicated clothing and extra characters will cost you a bit more but is still way cheaper then most artist out there^^

I will keep doing quick commissions as my warm ups before i do my regular commissions.

I am hopeing to get 1 done a day ^^ to keep my skills sharp and to try new styles ect.., and it's a good options for people to test out my commissions before they get a regular one.

Any commission that contains a male character will get 5$ off the commission total ( i reallly need more practice drawing males)

I love drawing peoples oc's my all time favorite thing to draw, but i can draw fan art too like naruto, bleach ect and non pervy stuff  like animals and scenery mythical creatures ^^

thank you everyone for filling my commission slots so fast ^^ your allllllll super awesome xxoo

Comments

  1. More time for pervy pictures is never a bad thing .Good you're positive about the whole thing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts