COMMISSIONS

My regular commissions have went up in price.

 I have had cheap commissions for years, and my prices were the same as other artists with equal talent ..

lately, I have noticed that my prices are waaaaaay lower then most of the artists out there, and they only include 1 character per picture... They are charging  50$+ for a single pin up 25$+ for each extra character.

 I have always included 2 charcter for most of my commission options, and I dont charge too much extra for backgrounds ect... that wont change just my base price..

My prices are negotiable and i can run sales at time if that is something you are intrested in.

For those of you who can't afford my new prices.. I have started taking on quick commissions.. 

I will be opening them up at random so keep a eye out ^^
They start at just 20$, because I think all of my fans should be able to get a commission from me..

I love you all my darlings, and I hope you will all still commission me.. I am hoping to do this full time ^^ because its something i love to do :P

Comments

Popular Posts