thas couple months on patreon


help me make more pics like these

support me on patreon get get:

 -Access to the Patron only feed!
- patreon only sales on quick commissions
-24 hour notice before I open regular commissions.
-sneeak peek on quicky commission sketches.
-high res sketches, doodles, wips sent to you monthly.
- stream
-polls and voting on content, ideals, monthly pics and feed back.
-high finished works, line art and psd files sent to you monthly.
-Exclusive patreon supported high res images !
-Nsfw and SFW version of a desktop wallpaper featuring one of my original characters, fan art, ect..!
-% off your commission
-free bust sketch on your birthday
-monthly raffles to win free commissions
-sneeakpeeks on everything I am working on
https://www.patreon.com/elwinne




Comments

Popular Posts