fucking hell ( life update ) commission delays again

hey my darling sorry for the lack of activity on all my accounts.

for those who don't know my surgery on feb 13 2015 was cancelled due to a couple emergency operations.

so I will now be getting my surgery on march 6th 2015.

unfortunately I have been still having attacks. I have been depressed about not getting it removed and been having family issues.

 I am still working on stuff, but at a very slow pace. It seems every time I get some time to work I end up having a fucking attack, and it ruins my whole day.

unfortunately unless the attack is more then 4 hours long they wont consider it a emergency and take it out right away.

I am very sorry for all the delay and lack of activity.

hope u all understand and I cant wait until march to be feeling better,and to start feeling like my self again.

Comments

Popular Posts