i started a go fund me

hello watchers ^^

I started a go fund me.. why you ask?

I would like to get a Wacom cintiq hybrid. Hold on be fore you boo me off stage I am not doing it because I am greedy and selfish though I really do want one :P..

I want one because I can use it on the go. I am not one to share my personal life, but my mothers health  has been declining for years, and in a couple years she might not be able to walk at all.

She has many health problems, and currently uses a walker we are lucky enough that she gets the help of a personal support worker that comes in and helps with minor cleaning and bathes her.

She has someone to bring her to her doctor appointments, but when she cant walk she will need help with cooking meals doing house work ect.. Soooo with a hybrid I will be able to go work and support my family and take care of her when she needs me, and not have to take a day off like I do now.

http://www.gofundme.com/8838z8


****************************update made my goal ^^********************************

THANK YOU ALLLLLLLLL SOOOOO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART !!

I will be starting the reward commission in about two weeks any questions please email me ^^

Thank you sooooo much again you're all the best friends and fans ever XXXOOO

Comments

  1. Aww dear, it's sucks for your mom :'((
    *hug* hope this would help you a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts