elwinne @ patreon ^^


Support elwinne creating fantasy art, pin ups
I would also love feed back.. any reward you would like to see ?? any special content you want ??
there is a lot of options so far price are 1$-20$

get stuff like :
-Access to the Patron only feed!
- patreon only sales on quick commissions
-24 hour notice before I open regular commissions.
-sneek peek on quicky commission sketches
-high res sketches, doodles, wips sent to you monthly.
-high finished works, line art and psd files sent to you monthly.
-24 hour notice on adoptables
-nsfw and SFW version of a desktop wallpaper featuring one of my original characters! (New image every month!)
-5%,10% or 15% off commissions
-sexy stream
-access to a free 1 character commission raffle held every couple months
….and if I get enough monthly I will start a naughty comic. Art will be my me. and writing will me and lyn009 ^^

The support on patreon will also give me more time to work on personal projects like full digital paintings and other personal works that have been sitting on my computer for years ^^

Comments

Popular Posts